1st MP3 Tag Editor distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
The 1st MP3 Tag Editor is distributed as try-before-you-buy. This means:
1. All copyrights to 1st MP3 Tag Editor are exclusively owned by the author: Alex Pavlenko.
2. Anyone may use this software during a test period of 30 days. Following this test period of 30 days or less, if you wish to continue using 1st MP3 Tag Editor, you MUST register.
3. Once registered, you are granted a non-exclusive license to use 1st MP3 Tag Editor on one computer. With Personal License, you can use the program for non-commercial purposes in non-business, non commercial environment. That is, you only intend to use it at home for private use. To use the program in a business, academic, or government environment, you should purchase a Business License.
4. The registered 1st MP3 Tag Editor software may not be rented or leased.
5. The 1st MP3 Tag Editor unregistered trial version may be freely distributed, with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of 1st MP3 Tag Editor without written permission from the copyright holder.
6. 1ST MP3 TAG EDITOR IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
7. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
8. Author may change this license for any following version of the program.
9. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Alex Pavlenko.
10. Installing and using 1st MP3 Tag Editor signifies, that you understand and accept these terms and conditions of the license.
11. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove 1st MP3 Tag Editor files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
This product can be freely distributed through the Internet. To publish it on a CD, please contact email@example.com