1st Security Agent Pro distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
1st Security Agent (1STSA)
The 1STSA is distributed as shareware. This means:
1. All copyrights to 1STSA are exclusively owned by Ixis Research, Ltd.
2. You may try this software during a test period of 30 days. If you decide
to keep 1STSA on your computer you must register it. This means, that you
must buy a single/multiuser license. It is strongly recommended that you
register 1STSA within 30 days or less as soon as you find out that the
program suits your needs.
3. Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use 1STSA
on one computer (i.e. a single cpu) for any legal purpose, at any time.
Also the user can register 1STSA for several computers(multiuser license).
4. The 1STSA unregistered shareware version, may be freely distributed,
provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or company
may charge a fee for the distribution of 1STSA without written permission
from the copyright holder.
5. To register 1STSA, go to http://www.softheap.com/newadminpurchase.html
and register it on-line. If you buy a multiuser license then you should
select in the field "Quantity" a required quantity of computers to be
supplied with the 1STSA. There are good discounts for registering 1STSA
for several computers. After on-line registration you will receive your
own registration code that you should enter in the 1STSA using the menu
Thank you for using the original 1STSA.
Ixis Research, Ltd.