2001 TetRize distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT.
1. All copyrights to 2001 TetRize are exclusively owned by the author - Nikolai Vesselov.
2. The 2001 TetRize program is distributed on a shareware basis. You are expected to use this program on your system and to thoroughly evaluate its usefulness and functionality before making a purchase. This "try before buy" approach is the ultimate guarantee that the 2001 TetRize will perform to your satisfaction.
3. Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use 2001 TetRize on one computer. You may not sublicense, rent, lease or transfer your personal registration key. You may install and use one registered copy of the 2001 TetRize on one computer in your home, and on one computer at workplace, which you are the main user on. If you wish to use 2001 TetRize on several computers, you should purchase several single licenses.
4. You may make copies of the SHAREWARE version of this distribution package for backup purposes only. No person or company may distribute 2001 TetRize (this includes WWW-server or FTP-server publishing) without written permission from the copyright holder.
5. The 2001 TetRize program may not be rented, leased or transferred.
6. You may not alter this software in any way; you may not use or distribute any part of the original package. You are also not allowed to emulate, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer any executable part of original package. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
7. THE 2001 TETRIZE IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE MAY NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
8. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Nikolai Vesselov.
9. Installing and using 2001 TetRize signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove 2001 TetRize from your storage devices and cease to use the product.