CAD Import .NET: DWG, DXF, PLT 8.0
CAD Import .NET: DWG, DXF, PLT 8.0 DWG DXF Import In...
- DWG (including 2009); all DXF ASCII; HPGL (PLT, HGL, HG, PRN, SPL); CGM
- TIFF, BMP, JPG, PNG, GIF
- WMF, EMF, EMF+
Drawing segments processing:
- Selection and copying to clipboard
- Saving of the selected segment to DXF, PDF, BMP other formats
- DWG, DXF, PLT, GBR, CGM editing
- Visual objects creating and editing by markers
- Export to BMP, WMF, EMF, JPEG, GIF, DXF, TIFF, PNG
- Scaling, zooming and dragging
- 2D/3D rotation
- Layers and objects properties managing
- Printing pages generating
- Full-scale and fragmentary printing
- Possible to use in ASP. NET
- Support of UNICODE for hieroglyphs display
- Support of web-paths and loading from web
- SHX fonts for DWG and DXF
- Drawing of TTF-fonts as polylines
- Document merging
- Document fast drawing mode
CADSoftTools has launched a new version of its software, CAD Import . NET library.
The main advantage of CAD Import . NET is the potential to develop smart CAD in MS Visual Studio. CAD Import . NET only contains managed code and displays drawings using GDI+ methods.
MS Studio . NET + CAD Import . NET + CAD drawing = high quality software
CAD Import . NET is multipurpose software with a wide scope of use, necessary for developing applications in a vast range of industrial sectors. These include mechanical engineering, building, circuit technology, cartography and analytic systems.
The latest version of CAD Import . NET is a powerful tool that allows any developer to create off-the-shelf solutions in those areas where the processing, display and saving of vector graphics is required.
The following benefits highlight the practical application of CAD Import . NET:
1. CAD Import . NET allows a direct interchange between CAD documentation and DBMS
2. CAD Import . NET enables full-scale analysis of drawings and the development of a vector graphics document management system
3. CAD Import . NET is essential to the development of monitoring systems.
In addition, this library is ideal for web developers.
CST takes into account the feedback of the programmers who work with its libraries. CAD Import . NET is aimed at solving a wide range of targeted problems, such as the specification and cost calculation by its drawings of the equipment required. It is possible to select any object and obtain relevant information in necessary form. CAD Import . NET is also ideal for developing software for industrial equipment (e. g. CNC machines).
CAD Import . NET is available in two versions: Professional and Standard.
Standard version contains functionality for working with supported files.
Professional version includes extended functionality for the visual creation of entities, editing by markers, snap tool and other methods, which constitutes a full range of editing capabilities.
• AutoCAD (DWG, including 2009; all of DXF ASCII)
• HPGL: PLT, HGL, HG, PRN, SPL
• Raster images
• Selection and copying to clipboard
• Saving of the selection to all supported formats
• Editing of DWG, DXF, PLT, GBR, CGM
• Visual creation of objects
• Editing by markers
• Export to BMP, WMF, EMF, JPEG, GIF, DXF, TIFF, and PNG
• Copy to clipboard in BMP format
• Scaling and dragging
• 2D/3D rotation
• Management of layers and object properties
• Generation of independent printing pages
• Full-scale and fragmentary printing
• Possible to use in ASP. NET
• Web-paths and loading from the web
• SHX fonts for DWG/DXF
• Drawing of TTF-fonts as polylines
• Document fast drawing mode
• Support of floating licensing
• File merge
What is new in official CAD Import .NET: DWG, DXF, PLT 8.0 software version? - - import of AutoCAD 2011/2012 file formats - export to DXF, PLT, HPGL, PDF, EMF, WMF - many bugs relative to core reading and drawing were fixed - improved printing operation. What is expected in the future? Newly-made CAD Import .NET: DWG, DXF, PLT 8.1 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 8.2 release build. You may download cadimportnet.zip directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:03:41. Just write the reviews of the CAD Import .NET: DWG, DXF, PLT. Buy CAD Import .NET: DWG, DXF, PLT safely through the one software industry's premier registration commerce providers. System requirements are .NET Framework. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and CAD Import .NET: DWG, DXF, PLT found to be clean. No guide or CAD Import .NET: DWG, DXF, PLT tutorial available. The following languages are supported by CAD Import .NET: DWG, DXF, PLT: English, Arabic, Bulgarian, ChineseSimplified, Czech, Danish, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian.