3D Box Shot v3 distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
Jellypie Software hereby gives you a non-exclusive license to use the
software 3D Box Shot (the Software).
For evaluation, the license is granted, and is not time-limited.
For registered release you have to pay a license fee, by following
instructions prompted by the program.
- use the Software on any single computer;
- use the Software on a second computer as long as the primary user of each
copy is the same person.
You may not:
- permit other individuals to use the Software.
- modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble (except to the
extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction),
- create derivative works based on the Software;
- copy the Software (except as specified above);
- rent, lease, transfer or otherwise transfer rights to the Software;
- remove any proprietary notices or labels on the Software.
The license will terminate automatically if you fail to comply with the
limitations described above. On termination, you must destroy all copies of
the Software and Documentation.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
The Software is provided on an AS IS basis, without warranty of any kind,
including without limitation the warranties of merchantability, fitness for
a particular purpose and non-infringement.
The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the Software is borne
by you. Should the Software prove defective, you and not Jellypie Software assume
the entire cost of any service and repair.
JELLYPIE SOFTWARE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY CHARACTER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY AND ALL OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES.
Title, ownership rights and intellectual property rights in and to the
Software shall remain the property of Jellypie Software. The Software is
protected by international copyright treaties.