3D Maker distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
All copyrights to 3D Maker are exclusively owned by Neil Sagitov.
- Anyone may use this software during a test period of 30 days.
Following this test period of 30 days or less, if You wish
to continue to use 3D Maker, You MUST register.
- Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to
use 3D Maker on one computer (i.e. a single cpu), for any legal purpose,
at a time. The registered 3D Maker software may not be rented or
- The 3D Maker shareware version, may be freely distributed,
with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package is
not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the
distribution of 3D Maker without written permission from the copyright
holder. The 3D Maker shareware version may not be bundled or
distributed with any other package without written permission of
the copyright holder.
- 3D Maker IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY
KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS
OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING
- You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify,
decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the
licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as
provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall
result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and
may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
- All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Neil Sagitov.
- Installing and using 3D Maker signifies acceptance of these terms
and conditions of the license.
- If You do not agree with the terms of this license You must remove
3D Maker files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
This product can be freely distributed through the Internet. To publish it on a CD, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org