3D US Flag Screensaver distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
IMPORTANT: BY INSTALLING "3D US FLAG SCREENSAVER" AND/OR CLICKING "I AGREE" YOU HERBY AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (EULA). IF YOU DO NOT AGREE THEN YOU CANNOT INSTALL "3D US FLAG SCREENSAVER" TO YOUR SYSTEM.
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
Above and Beyond Software (hereafter "A&B SOFT") hereby gives you a non-exclusive license to use the software "3D US FLAG SCREENSAVER" (hereafter "THE SOFTWARE").
For evaluation, the license is granted, and is time-limited.
For registered release you have to pay a license fee, by following instructions prompted by the program or on the A&B Soft website (www.AboveAndBeyondSoft.com).
- use THE SOFTWARE on any single computer;
- use THE SOFTWARE on a second computer so long as the primary user of each copy is the same person and more than one copy is not simultaneously in use;
- copy THE SOFTWARE for archival purposes, provided any copy contains all of the original SOFTWARE`s proprietary notices.
- copy THE SOFTWARE to another person`s computer provided it is the unregistered version and is in trial mode until such time as said person purchases their own license.
You may not:
- permit other individuals to install the registered version of THE SOFTWARE on any other computer that does not meet the above criteria;
- modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, and disassemble THE SOFTWARE;
- create derivative works based on THE SOFTWARE;
- copy THE SOFTWARE (except as specified above);
- rent, lease, transfer or otherwise transfer rights to THE SOFTWARE;
- remove any proprietary notices or labels on THE SOFTWARE.
The license will terminate automatically if you fail to comply with the limitations described above. On termination, you must destroy all copies of THE SOFTWARE and Documentation.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
THE SOFTWARE is provided on an AS IS basis, without warranty of any kind, including without limitation the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
The entire risk as to the quality and performance of THE SOFTWARE is borne by you.
Should THE SOFTWARE prove defective, you and not A&B SOFT assume the entire cost of any service and repair.
The sole exception to the above is that A&B SOFT, upon purchase of a license, will guarantee for sixty (60) days the general satisfaction of the purchaser with THE SOFTWARE. Should the purchaser be dissatisfied with THE SOFTWARE during this period, A&B SOFT will refund the purchaser the full amount paid for THE SOFTWARE with the exception of CD-ROM orders. Should the purchaser request a copy of THE SOFTWARE to be delivered on a CD-ROM, the costs of creating and shipping the CD-ROM will not be refunded unless the product is determined by A&B SOFT to be defective.
A&B SOFT IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY CHARACTER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY AND ALL OTHER COMMERCIAL OR PERSONAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES.
Title, ownership rights and intellectual property rights in and to the Software shall remain in A&B SOFT. THE SOFTWARE is protected by international copyright treaties.
©2005 Above and Beyond Software. All Rights Reserved.
Permission is granted to distribute this application through any electronic medium (including, but not limited to, CD-ROM) provided it remains intact and unaltered from its original form.