A Better Switchboard for MS Access distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
This document is a legal agreement between you ("end user") and Peter`s Software ("Peter`s Software"). By downloading, purchasing and / or using this software you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of this agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this agreement, which includes the agreement in full, and the license, promptly return the software and all accompanying items to Peter`s Software.
GRANT OF LICENSE
Peter`s Software grants you the following rights which depend on the version of "A Better Switchboard" registered and / or downloaded:
"A Better Switchboard" (unregistered version):
- is a shareware program. This means that you may test it, and add it into your applications free of charge. You may also distribute it freely to others so they may try it.
"A Better Switchboard" (registered 1-5 license version):
- can be installed on up to 5 computers within your own company.
"A Better Switchboard" (registered 6-20 license version):
- can be installed on up to 20 computers within your own company.
"A Better Switchboard" (registered 21-100 license version):
- can be installed on up to 100 computers within your own company.
"A Better Switchboard" (unlimited, royalty free distribution license with source code):
- can be installed on any number of computers within your own company.
- can be used for software development on any number of computers within your own company.
- can be incorporated into any number of applications that you develop for distribution inside or outside of your company.
You may make a backup copy of "A Better Switchboard" that is to be used as a backup only.
The software is owned by Peter`s Software and is protected by United States copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Therefore, you must treat the software like any other copyrighted material (e.g., a book or musical recording) except that you may make copies of the software for backup or archival purposes or transfer the software to a single hard disk provided you keep the original solely for backup or archival purposes only. You may not copy the written materials accompanying the software.
You may not rent or lease the software. You may not transfer the software. You may not reverse engineer or create a derivative from the software.
If you purchase "A Better Switchboard" with source code, you will adhere to the same terms and conditions of this agreement, which includes the agreement in full, and the license, for the source code. In addition, you agree that source code will not be resold as a stand alone product in direct or indirect competition of the software.
You also agree that this software and license will remain the sole property of Peter`s Software at all times. Peter`s Software reserves the right to revoke this license at any time and at its sole discretion. Upon revocation, the end user agrees to surrender all software and source code immediately retaining no copies of such.
You may include this program on any CD compilation.
You may not sell the shareware copy.
You must disclose that this is shareware and that the product is not free.