A-Teacher distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
and Software related components
End-User License Agreement forExecutive property Investment
IMPORTANT-READ CAREFULLY: ThisExecutive property Investment Inc End-User License
Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and
Executive property Investment Inc for the software product(s) identified above, which may include
associated software components, media, printed materials, and "online" or electronic documentation
("SOFTWARE PRODUCT"). By installing, copying, or otherwise using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT,
you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA,
do not install or use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. If the SOFTWARE PRODUCT was purchased by you, you may return it within thirty (30) days from the date of purchase for a full refund.
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties.
GRANT OF LICENSE. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed as follows:
· Installation and Use. Executive Property Investment Inc. grants you the right to install and use copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on one computer running validly licensed copies of the operating system for which the SOFTWARE PRODUCT was designed [for example, Windows® 95; Windows NT®, and so on]. A separate copy of the software must be purchased for each computer on which the software is installed. Discount rates on multiple licenses may apply.
· Backup Copies. You may also make copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT as may be necessary for backup and archival purposes.
DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS.
· Maintenance of Copyright Notices. You must not remove or alter any copyright notices on all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
· Distribution. You may not distribute copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT to third parties.
· Prohibition on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation, and Disassembly. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
· Rental. You may not rent, lease, or lend the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
· Transfer. You may not permanently transfer all of your rights under this EULA.
· Support Services. Executive Property Investment Inc. may provide you with support services related to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT ("Support Services"). Use of Support Services is governed by the Executive Property Investment Inc. polices and programs described in the documentation, and/or other Executive Property Investment Inc. provided materials. Any supplemental software code provided to you as part of the Support Services shall be considered part of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and subject to the terms and conditions of this EULA. With respect to technical information you provide to Executive Property Investment Inc. as part of the Support Services, Executive Property Investment Inc. may use such information for its business purposes, including for product support and development. Executive Property Investment Inc. will not utilize such technical information in a form that personally identifies you.
· Compliance with Applicable Laws. You must comply with all applicable laws regarding use of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
TERMINATION. Without prejudice to any other rights, Executive Property Investment Inc. may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
COPYRIGHT. All title, including but not limited to copyrights, in and to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and any copies thereof are owned by Executive Property Investment Inc.. All title and intellectual property rights in and to the content which may be accessed through use of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is the property of the respective content owner and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties. This EULA grants you no rights to use such content. All rights not expressly granted are reserved by Executive Property Investment Inc..
WARRANTIES. Executive Property Investment Inc. expressly disclaims any warranty for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT outside of the thirty(30) day limited warranty mentioned above. Executive Property Investment Inc. warrants that the SOFTWARE PRODUCT will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials or online documentation for a period of thirty (30) days from the date of purchase. Any implied warranties relating to the SOFTWARE are limited to thirty (30) days.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Executive Property Investment Inc. or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT or the provision of or failure to provide Support Services, even if Executive Property Investment Inc. has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In any case, Executive Property Investment Inc.s entire liability under any provision of this EULA shall be limited to the greater of the amount actually paid by you for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. Because some states and jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability, the above limitation may not apply to you.
All Right reserved
A-teacheris distributed as free to try. You are granted a 30 day license to use and
evaluate this software program. If after the 30 day trial period, you decide to continue using the program,
you must register and pay for the software, otherwise, your license is revoked and you must remove the
program from your computer.
When you register, you will receive the latest registered version, FREE technical support, notice of product
upgrades, removal reminder screen and more! The registered version will work with any data you have
entered into this Shareware version.