ABC DVD Copy distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
ABC Media Studio.
ABC DVD Copy
SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT
This user license agreement (the "AGREEMENT") is an agreement between you
(individual or single entity) and ABC Media Studio, for the ABC DVD Copy software
(the "SOFTWARE") that is accompanying this AGREEMENT.
The SOFTWARE is the property of ABC Media Studio and is protected by copyright
laws and international copyright treaties. The SOFTWARE is not sold, it is licensed.
If you accept the terms and conditions of this AGREEMENT, you have certain
rights and obligations as follow:
1. Install and use an unlimited number of copies of the TRIAL VERSION for
a period of 7 days.
2. Use one or more copies of the TRIAL VERSION for evaluation purpose only.
3. Copy and distribute freely the TRIAL VERSION (see `DISTRIBUTION`).
YOU MAY NOT:
1. Sublicense, rent or lease the TRIAL VERSION or any portion of it.
2. Decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or modify the TRIAL VERSION or
any portion of it.
3. Use the TRIAL VERSION after your trial period of 7 days.
You are hereby licensed to make as many copies of the TRIAL VERSION as you wish
and distribute it to anyone, provided that all files are intact. You must
distribute the INSTALL form of the TRIAL VERSION (not the files resulting FROM an
installation). You are not allowed to sell the TRIAL VERSION (except for
shipment and handling charges). Computer Magazines are authorized to
distribute it on any Cover Disk or CD-ROM without permission. Please inform
us by e-mail each time you distribute the TRIAL VERSION.