ADOS, Automatic Design Of Optical Systems
Basic properties of ADOS 1.1.1:
- Easy to use - intuitive user interface with drop down menues,
dialog boxes, check lists. All commands can be entered with mouse
and/or keyboard. You can concentrate on the optical details of your
problem, since user interface is easy and intuitive.
- High Work Productivity - saves your time and money
- Powerfull - all features you can need about designing, analysis
and optimization of optical systems are displayed in easy managed
text and graphical windows
- On-Line Help - for quick and easy reference
- Free Technical Support - call us, fax to us, email to us, write
- Fast - uses fast and realable mathematical algorithms for
analysis and optimization
- Enhanced Optimization - uses both classical optimization and new
global optimization based on genetic algorithms and evolution
strategies. All this global optimization methods are based on imitation
of the principles of natural evolution, such as mutation,
recombination and selection as a method to solve parameter optimization
- Connection with AutoCAD for mechanical construction
ADOS [ados1.1.1.exe] is powerful optical design program with scope needed to meet
today`s requirements of optical designers.
ADOS - 4.38MB provide an integrated software environment that enables you
complete almost any task in contemporary optical design.
ADOS 1.1.1 is full-featured program that can help you design superior
Best of all ADOS does all this without breaking your budget.
What is new in official ADOS 1.1.1 software version? - Minor Update. What is expected in the future? Newly-made ADOS 1.2 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 1.3 release build. You may download ados.exe directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:04:09. Just write the reviews of the ADOS. System requirements are Intel Pentium III 800 MHz, 128 Mb RAM. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and ADOS found to be clean. No guide or ADOS tutorial available. The following languages are supported by ADOS: English.