AGAVA AntispamServant 2.1.3
AGAVA AntispamServant - Reliable Spam Filter.
AntispamServant is analysing the spam and non-spam message samples you provide, developing sorting algorithms on the basis of the user’ s criteria and constantly updating the whitelist, which ensures almost 100% efficiency in identifying unwanted mail.
AntispamServant does not delete e-mails identified as spam messages but moves them to a separate folder. You can check the contents of the folder any time later instead of checking new received messages every minute.
The spam filter is devoid of the problems common for the majority of baesian filters. AntispamServant:
- applies a complex formula to deduce the summarized spam coefficient of the e-mail messages, thus preventing the problem of short-cut calculation;
- accounts for the human error factor in the course of the training process and provides opportunities for subsequent correction;
- is protected from over-training, as it is trying to classify e-mails before analysing them as samples;
- uses an HTML parser to prevent the influence of common HTML tags on e-mail classifications;
- identifies functional parts of speech and excludes them from calculation, so as not to degrade the quality of filtering;
- can successfully classify e-mails even on the basis of short headers containing 2-3 words only.
Other advantages of the program are that there are no restrictions on the number of mailboxes being filtered and that you can simultaneously use any other spam filters. AntispamServant supports POP3, IMAP and SMTP. This antispam program automatically identifies and supports SSL-connections.
What is new in official AGAVA AntispamServant 2.1.3 software version? - New Release. What is expected in the future? Newly-made AGAVA AntispamServant 2.2 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 2.3 release build. You may download antispam.exe directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:01:10. Just write the reviews of the AGAVA AntispamServant. Buy AGAVA AntispamServant safely through the one software industry's premier registration commerce providers. System requirements are Pentium 100, 32 MB RAM, Monitor Resolution 800x600, 16-bit color, MS IE 4.0. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and AGAVA AntispamServant found to be clean. No guide or AGAVA AntispamServant tutorial available. The following languages are supported by AGAVA AntispamServant: English.