AIMP 3.55 Beta
AIMP 3.55 Beta Support Of Set Of Formats Of Audio....
player - qualitative and pure playing multimedia of files, including mp3; good facilitys, the small size and minimal use of system resources.
Note: Free for non-commercial use.
Here are some key features of " AIMP 3.55 Beta" :
· Crystal-clear sound, technology of reproduction essentially differs from Winamp and WMP;
· Sensitive equalizer;
· A maximum of functionality from a minimum of resources;
· The minimal consumption of system resources;
· Multilingual support;
· Support of set of formats of audio
· Adjustment of global and local hot keys (patterns from WinAmp and WMP);
· Flexible options of the program and various covers will allow you to make A. I. M. P. completely individual;
· Support of plug-ins with which help it is possible to expand opportunities of the program;
· The audioconverter codes music from the most different formats in wma, mp3, wav, ogg;
· audioGrab allows to overtake AudioCD in Mp3, OGG, WAV or WM;
· The sound recording will allow you to write down a sound from any audio of the device in system;
· The built - in editor of tags, support WMA, MP3, OGG;
· An opportunity of record AudioCD,
What is new in official AIMP 3.55 Beta software version? - September 13th, 2013· Common: Added an ability to move links via drag-n-drop from internet browser to playlist or "Add link" dialog · Bookmarks: Added an ability to add playlists to the bookmarks · Bookmarks: "Bookmarks Manager" dialogue - quick search has been added · Bookmarks: "Bookmarks Manager" dialogue - usability has been improved · Sound Engine: Anticlipping · Sound Engine: Added an ability to customize resampling speed/quality · Sound Engine: Added an ability to use dithering when decreasing bit depth · Sound Engine: The SoXR library is now used for resampling · Sound Engine: Performance has been increased · Rollback: Skin Engine - The sizes of windows now automatically adjusted after screen resolution changing · Plugins: The "Internet Radiostation Catalog" plugin has been removed, you can access to catalogs via internet browser · Player: Fading and cross mixing settings has been moved to DSP Manager dialogue · Player: Cross mixing setting has been expanded · Fixed: Sound Engine - Program crashes during cache buffer initialization process if system cannot allocate requested memory size · Fixed: Player - window position is restored incorrectly if it was attached to the screen edge via drag-n-drop · Fixed: Player - Data from ID3v2 has been replaced with data from ID3v1 in some cases, even if encoding is different · Fixed: Player - ?rashes on attempt to activate DSP-plugin · Fixed: Player - The custom information about the radio station is lost when playback is starting · Fixed: Player - No information about bitrate is displayed for some files in the MP4 format · Fixed: Tag Editor - File cannot be removed physically if it played in mini-player of the tag editor · Fixed: Small another bugs. What is expected in the future? Newly-made AIMP 3.56 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 3.57 release build. You may download index.php@do=download directly, estimated download time by ADSL or EDGE [~1.8 Mbit/s] is 0:00:26. Just write the reviews of the AIMP. System requirements are · Sound Card · DirectX 8.1 or above · 3 Mb at HDD. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and AIMP found to be clean. New guides and AIMP tutorials are easy to follow and give you the knowledge to use AIMP 3.55 Beta software. The following languages are supported by AIMP: English.