AMF Daily Planner and PIM distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
END USER LICENSE
Note that any reference to "program" indicates any program
you are evaluating by AMF: (c) 2005-6 by Andrew M. Freeman, AMF
PLEASE READ THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT BEFORE LOADING THE PROGRAM
ONTO YOUR COMPUTER. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THE TERMS OF THIS
AGREEMENT, DO NOT LOAD THE PROGRAM.
AMF grants you a nonexclusive license to:
* Load the Program onto your computer`s storage device from the
media provided -- for a trial period not to exceed 21 days.
* Freely Distribute Evaluation Copy of this software
provided no charges other than for media/distribution are demanded.
You May NOT:
* Remove or alter any of the program`s copyright notices from any
components of Program.
* Sublicense, rent or lease all or part of the Program.
* Use the Program with the intent to violate any licensing
agreements or contracts.
* Modify, adapt, translate, create derivative works, decompile,
disassemble, or otherwise reverse engineer or attempt to reverse
engineer or derive source code from all or any portion of the
program or anything incorporated therein or permit or encourage
any third party to do so.
Copyright and Other Restrictions:
The Program is owned by AMF and is protected by the United
States copyright laws and international treaty provisions. AMF
retains all rights not expressly granted. None of the components
of the program (including the documentation) may be copied,
removed or altered, in whole or part, for any unauthorized use.
Disclaimer of Warranty:
AMF DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED,
INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY
AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THE PROGRAM.
THE END-USER ASSUMES ALL RISK AS TO THE SUITABILITY, QUALITY,
AND PERFORMANCE OF THE PROGRAM. IN NO EVENT WILL AMF, OR ITS
DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES OR AFFILIATES, BE LIABLE TO THE
END-USER FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR
EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS
PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF DATA OR BUSINESS
INFORMATION, AND THE LIKE) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR
INABILITY TO USE THE PROGRAM OR ACCOMPANYING WRITTEN MATERIALS,
EVEN IF AMF HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
AMF does NOT warrant that the Program will satisfy the
requirements of your computer system, or that the Program or its
documentation are without defect or error, or that the operation
of the Program will be uninterrupted.
No AMF distributor, dealer, agent, or employee is authorized to
make any warranty for the Program.
This Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between you and
AMF. It is governed by the laws of the State in the United
You may include any AMF product in your publication or CD-ROM provided that:
1) You obtain the latest version from http://www.amfsoftware.com
2) You do not modify the file in any way. You may unzip it.
3) You somewhere mention that it is a demo and not the fully registered product.
4) If possible, please send a finished copy of the publication or CD-ROM to:
Andrew M. Freeman
309 Greenwich Ave C325
Warwick, RI 02886
5) Please send the issue, volume, and date information as well as the magazine name and country of origin to firstname.lastname@example.org