ASTC Is A TrayIcon,TrayList, Balloon,Subclass
* Tray Icon ActiveX Control.
* Tray List ActiveX Control.
* Subclass ActiveX Control.
* Balloon ActiveX Control.
TrayIcon ActiveX Control Features:
* very easy way to add icon to systray in, no need to use Shell_NotifyIcon API function again.
* Show the icon in animation state.
* Assign a tooltip for the icon.
* Check the current state of the icon [visible or invisible].
* Show a balloon tool tip even displaying on win9x.
* Change the icon and tooltip in run time.
* Ability to assign a popup menu for a particular event happen to the icon even displaying on win9x.
* Track Popup menu so whenever your program lost focus the popup menu will be closed.
* Show more than one icon in the system tray.
TrayList ActiveX Control Features:
* Get all the information about the systray icons.
* Hide any specified icon from system tray area.
SubClass ActiveX Control Features:
You can use SubClass ActiveX control to subclass any window in which had a handle/hwnd Property, so you can subclass Forms, textbox, rich textbox, tree view, list box, labels or any kind of controls that you can get it' s handle, there is no need to use SetWindowLong API function again Or worry about your application Crashing due to using the SubClass technique.
Balloon ActiveX Control Features:
* Assign a balloon tooltip to a particular control or a window.
* Customize the balloon BackColor and ForeColor.
* Customize the Balloon Style [Balloon or Rectangle].
* Custom events associated with the balloon [BalloonHide, BalloonLeftClick, BalloonRightClick and BalloonShow].
The ASTC 1.50 1. 50 installer package contain sample code of using the four controls in the following languages Vb6. 0, VC++6. 0, VB. Net, VC#. NET and VJ#. NET.
What is new in official ASTC 1.50 software version? - New Release. What is expected in the future? Newly-made ASTC 1.51 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 1.52 release build. You may download astcDownloads.html directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:00:49. Just write the reviews of the ASTC. System requirements are unspecified. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and ASTC found to be clean. No guide or ASTC tutorial available. The following languages are supported by ASTC: English.