ATAF Database To ASP Web Application Converte
ATAF [ataf6.2.0.exe] Creates 7 HTML pages with ASP ( Active server pages ) code :
* A login page with username and password protection ( Optional )
* A Menu page
* A Form view where you can navigate, edit, create, copy, upload picture and delete record like in MS-access
* A page formatted to a print put of you form
* A list view like in MS-Access where you navigate, edit, create, copy all the records
* A search view where you can search in you records and edit them afterwards
* A SQL enter page, where you manually can execute SQL statements in your database
The ATAF - 7.12MB application will then work as a HTML form on top of your database.
You also have many options to changing the design of you ATAF 6.2.0 application. You can set the font size and colour on each element such Background colour, headers and footers and much more in a CSS supported format.
Also now ATAF includes a menu editor so you can customize the ATAF generated menus.
In version 6. 0 it is also now possible to save you settings, in different profiles, so you don`t have to enter all you settings each time you create a ASP application.
Version 6. 0 also support colour templates so you easily can add a format to you application.
No need to make any ASP or HTML code the ATAF program will do everything for you. :-).
Just convert your database with ATAF, publish it to your web server, and you are running a database application on the internet.
What is new in official ATAF 6.2.0 software version? - Supports picture upload and key in listboxe. What is expected in the future? Newly-made ATAF 6.3 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 6.4 release build. You may download ataf.zip directly, estimated download time by ADSL or EDGE [~1.8 Mbit/s] is 0:00:32. Just write the reviews of the ATAF. System requirements are unspecified. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and ATAF found to be clean. No guide or ATAF tutorial available. The following languages are supported by ATAF: English.