AVD Video Processor distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
AVD Video Processor. Copyright (C) AVLAN Design.
License for use and distribution
AVD Video Processor is distributed as try-before-you-buy.
1. All rights to AVD Video Processor are exclusively owned by the author - AvlanDesign.com.
2. Anyone may use this software during a test period of 20 days. Following this test period of 20 days or less, if you wish to continue to use AVD Video Processor, you MUST buy.
3. We have two types of licenses: Personal license ($19.95) and Site license ($299).
Personal license allows to use AVD Video Processor on one computer, for any legal purpose, at a time + lifetime of free updates.
Site license allows to use a program on an unlimited number of computers within the same company or institution (within a 20 mile radius) + All future updates are free of charge!
The registered AVD Video Processor software may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred, if the person receiving it agrees to terms of this license.
4. The AVD Video Processor unregistered version, may be freely distributed, with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package is not modified.
5. AVD Video Processor IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
6. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by AvlanDesign.com.
7. Installing and using AVD Video Processor signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
8. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove AVD Video Processor files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.