AVS Audio Tools distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR AVS Audio Tools
IMPORTANT-READ CAREFULLY: This License Agreement is a legal Agreement between you and Online Media Technologies Ltd. for AVS Audio Tools
By installing, copying, or otherwise using and testing AVS Audio Tools, you agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this agreement, do not install or use AVS Audio Tools.
Any reproduction or redistribution of AVS Audio Tools or any of its components not in accordance with the License Agreement is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties.
Each license obtained allows installing AVS Audio Tools on a single computer.
Your rights and obligations with respect to the use of AVS Audio Tools or any of its components are as follows:
1. Install and use one copy of AVS Audio Tools on a single computer
2. Store or install a copy of AVS Audio Tools on a storage device, such as a network server, or a portable media used only to install AVS Audio Tools on your computer in case your copy of AVS Audio Tools is damaged or lost. However, you must acquire and dedicate a license for each separate computer on which AVS Audio Tools is installed or run from the storage device. A license for AVS Audio Tools may not be shared or used concurrently on different computers.
3. Receive support by e-mail to answer questions and solve problems referred to the program.
You may not:
1. Use, copy, modify, or transfer copies of AVS Audio Tools except as provided for in this License.
2. Remove any proprietary notices or labels from AVS Audio Tools.
3. Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or make derivative works based on AVS Audio Tools (except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation).
4. Rent, lease, sublicense or assign AVS Audio Tools or any copy thereof, including any related documentation.
5. Separate AVS Audio Tools component parts for use on more than one computer.
6. Distribute the license key in any way.
7. Make any attempt to discover the source code of AVS Audio Tools.
Online Media Technologies Ltd. expressly disclaims any warranty for AVS Audio Tools.
AVS Audio Tools AND ANY RELATED DOCUMENTATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT.
THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF USE OR PERFORMANCE OF AVS AUDIO TOOLS REMAINS WITH YOU.
NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
IN NO EVENT SHALL Online Media Technologies Ltd. BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR OF INABILITY TO USE AVS Audio Tools.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE. Copyright(C) 2007 Online Media Technologies Ltd., All rights reserved.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
This product can be freely distributed through the Internet. To publish it on a CD, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.