AVS DVD to Go distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
AVS4YOU SOFTWARE END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
IMPORTANT-READ CAREFULLY: This AVS4YOU Software End-User License Agreement is a legal Agreement between you and Online Media Technologies Ltd for AVS4YOU software.
By installing, copying, or otherwise using and testing AVS4YOU, you agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this agreement, do not install or use AVS4YOU software.
Any reproduction or redistribution of AVS4YOU software or any of its components not in accordance with the End-User License Agreement is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties.
AVS4YOU software is licensed on a per computer basis. Each license purchased allows using AVS4YOU software on a single computer. If you install and use AVS4YOU software on any other computers you will have to purchase an additional license for each computer.
Your rights and obligations with respect to the use of AVS4YOU software or any of its components are as follows:
1. Use one copy of AVS4YOU software or any of its components and all upgrades and updates on a single computer for any period for which you have purchased a subscription (typically 1 year or Unlimited).
2. Make one copy of AVS4YOU software or any of its components for archival purposes on a storage device or media.
3. Use AVS4YOU software on a network, provided that you have a licensed copy of AVS4YOU software for each computer that can access AVS4YOU software over that network for any period for which you have purchased a subscription (typically 1 year or Unlimited).
3. Receive support by e-mail to answer questions and solve problems referred to AVS4YOU software for any period for which you have purchased a subscription (typically 1 year or Unlimited).
You may not:
1. Use, copy, modify, or transfer copies of AVS4YOU software except as provided for in this License.
2. Remove any proprietary notices or labels from AVS4YOU software.
3. Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or make derivative works based on AVS4YOU software (except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation).
4. Rent, lease, sublicense or assign AVS4YOU software or any copy thereof, including any related documentation.
5. Distribute the license key in any way.
6. Make any attempt to discover the source code of AVS4YOU software.
Online Media Technologies Ltd expressly disclaims any warranty for AVS4YOU software.
AVS4YOU SOFTWARE AND ANY RELATED DOCUMENTATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT.
THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF USE OR PERFORMANCE OF AVS4YOU SOFTWARE REMAINS WITH YOU.
NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
IN NO EVENT SHALL ONLINE MEDIA TECHNOLOGIES LTD BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR OF INABILITY TO USE AVS4YOU SOFTWARE.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE. Copyright(C) 2007 Online Media Technologies Ltd, All rights reserved.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
This product can be freely distributed through the Internet. To publish it on a CD, please contact email@example.com.