AVS Smart Converter distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR AVS Video Tools
IMPORTANT-READ CAREFULLY: This License Agreement is a legal Agreement between you and Online Media Technologies Ltd. for AVS Video Tools.
By installing, copying, or otherwise using and testing AVS Video Tools, you agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this agreement, do not install or use AVS Video Tools.
Any reproduction or redistribution of AVS Video Tools or any of its components not in accordance with the License Agreement is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties.
Each license obtained allows installing AVS Video Tools on a single computer.
Your rights and obligations with respect to the use of AVS Video Tools or any of its components are as follows:
1. Install and use one copy of AVS Video Tools on a single computer.
2. Store a copy of AVS Video Tools on a storage device, such as a network server, or a portable media used only to install AVS Video Tools on your computer in case your copy of AVS Video Tools is damaged or lost. However, you must acquire and dedicate a license for each separate computer on which AVS Video Tools is installed or run from the storage device. A license for AVS Video Tools may not be shared or used concurrently on different computers.
3. Receive support by e-mail to answer questions and solve problems referred to the program.
You may not:
1. Use, copy, modify, or transfer copies of AVS Video Tools except as provided for in this License.
2. Remove any proprietary notices or labels from AVS Video Tools.
3. Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or make derivative works based on AVS Video Tools (except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation).
4. Rent, lease, sublicense or assign AVS Video Tools or any copy thereof, including any related documentation.
5. Separate AVS Video Tools component parts for use on more than one computer.
6. Distribute the license key in any way.
7. Make any attempt to discover the source code of AVS Video Tools.
Online Media Technologies Ltd. expressly disclaims any warranty for AVS Video Tools.
AVS VIDEO TOOLS AND ANY RELATED DOCUMENTATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT.
THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF USE OR PERFORMANCE OF AVS VIDEO TOOLS REMAINS WITH YOU.
NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
IN NO EVENT SHALL Online Media Technologies Ltd. BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR OF INABILITY TO USE AVS VIDEO TOOLS.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE. Copyright(C) 2006 Online Media Technologies Ltd., All rights reserved.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
This product can be freely distributed through the Internet. To publish it on a CD, please contact email@example.com.