Absolute GIF Optimizer distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
Absolute GIF Optimizer : the License
The Absolute GIF Optimizer is trialware ("try-before-buy").
- All copyrights to Absolute GIF Optimizer are exclusively owned
by PCbit Software
- Anyone may use this software during a trial period of 30 days.
Following this trial period of 30 days or less, if you wish to
continue to use Absolute GIF Optimizer, you MUST register.
- Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to
use Absolute GIF Optimizer on one computer (i.e. a single cpu),
for any legal purpose, at a time. The registered Absolute GIF
Optimizer software may not be rented or leased, but may be
permanently transferred, if the person receiving it agrees to
terms of this license. If the software is an update, the transfer
must include the update and all previous versions.
- The Absolute GIF Optimizer unregistered trialware version, may
be freely distributed, provided the distribution package is not
modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution
of Absolute GIF Optimizer without written permission from the
- ABSOLUTE GIF OPTIMIZER IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO
WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT
YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA
LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF
LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
- You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify,
decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the
licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as
provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall
result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and
may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by PCbit Software
- Installing and using Absolute GIF Optimizer signifies acceptance
of these terms and conditions of the license.
- If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove
Absolute GIF Optimizer files from your storage devices and cease
to use the product.
The program may be copied and distributed by any person or organisation in
any way whatsoever, provided that any distribution is accompanied by
a copy of all the documentation pertaining to the program. You may not
charge for the program itself, only for reasonable costs of distributing
the program, and you must not do anything to suggest to the person to
whom it is distributed that Absolute GIF Optimizer is anything other than