Accent OFFICE Password Recovery distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
End User License Agreement
INSTALLING THE SOFTWARE SIGNIFIES ACCEPTANCE OF ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE LICENSE MENTIONED HEREIN. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE YOU MUST CANCEL FURTHER INSTALLATION AND CEASE TO USE THE PRODUCT IMMEDIATELY.
This Software Licensing Agreement (the "Agreement") is entered into by and between you, the end user, physical or legal party (hereafter referred to as the "User") lawfully possessing a copy of the software named Accent OFFICE Password Recovery (defined as the "Software"), and Passcovery Co. Ltd. (hereafter referred to as the "Licensor").
Passcovery Co. Ltd. holds all exclusive copyrights for the Software.
Passcovery Co. Ltd. holds all exclusive copyrights to User's guide whether in printed or electronic form.
The Software per se is not for sale. The User is granted the license of the software (the "License") for further use on terms and conditions of the present Agreement.
The Agreement provides for five types of License:
- Trial. This license allows you to use CPU and GPU modules in the attraction mode. This type of license serves the evaluation purpose; it is freeware distributed and is not limited to any application area.
- Basic. This license allows you to use only the CPU module of the Software. This type of license is meant for noncommercial use only and cannot be purchased by a legal party.
- Standard. This license allows you to use the CPU module and one GPU module of the Software. This type of license allows both its commercial and noncommercial use and may be purchased by both physical and legal parties.
- Professional. This license allows you to use a CPU module and two GPU modules of the Software. This type of license allows both its commercial and noncommercial use and may be purchased by both physical and legal parties.
- Ultimate. This license allows you to use a CPU module and more than two GPU modules of the Software. This type of license allows both its commercial and noncommercial use and may be purchased by both physical and legal parties.
1. This License entitles and permits the User to use the Software in any country of the world on a number of computers equal to the number of Licenses purchased by the User.
2. Licenses are granted on a one-year subscription basis.
3. By activating the Software (excluding that with the Trial license) the User activates his/her subscription for one year of use.
4. Throughout its validity period an active License entitles the User to receive from the Licensor the following:
- New versions of the Software including updates for all the later editions;
- Technical support in the form of answers to users' questions (in compliance with the regulations located at the Licensor's website).
5. Upon expiration of subscription period the License is deactivated and the User may no longer get free updates and tech support. In this case the User reserves the right to use the last version of the Software installed within the License period.
6. The User may extend his/her subscription period for one year at a special price.
7. The technical support set forth in point 4 of the Agreement is granted on condition the User has installed the latest update for the latest version of the Software and activated the License.
8. The Licensor guarantees the Software's operation during the License validity period in full compliance with the terms specified in the User Guide and at the official website.
9. The Licensor does not guarantee that the Software should meet the User's requirements. The Licensor shall provide a free Trial license for further evaluation of the Software by the User.
10. On purchasing a license other than the Trial one the User may no longer demand any refund for any incompliance of the Software with his/her personal requirements.
11. The Licensor admits and the User is aware that the Software may have errors which in itself cannot be a ground for refund claims.
12. Should the User encounter a error in the Software he/she must send a report to the Licensor. The Licensor is obliged to study the case within 7 days and inform the User of the results obtained. In case the analysis shows that the error exists due to the Licensor's actions the Licensor shall eliminate it within 30 days or shall totally refund the amount paid the User for the License. In case the analysis shows that the error in the Software is not the Licensor's fault the User may not seek refund of the amount paid for the License.
13. The Licensor will not be liable for data loss, damages, loss of profits, or any other kind of loss while using or misusing this Software. You may use this Software at your own risk.
14. The Licensor does not guarantee function ability of the Software in case of violation of terms specified in the User guide or infringement of conditions set forth in the Agreement.
15. The User has the right to make a copy of the Software provided that it's meant exclusively for either archiving purposes or replacement of a lost, broken or otherwise unusable original copy. The copy specified herein may not be used for any other purposes and must be destroyed once it is no longer lawfully possessed.
16. You may not rent, lease, or transfer the licensed Software to a third party for either commercial or unselfish purposes.
17. It is prohibited to use the software in password recovery services without prior agreement with the Licensor.
18. You may not decompile and/or modify the licensed Software.
19. You may not use the Software with a view to creating data or Software code meant for recovering Microsoft Office/OpenOffice passwords.
20. Violation of terms of the Agreement immediately annuls the License and may cause administrative and/or legal proceedings.
21. The Licensor does not guarantee technical support set forth in points 4 and 7 of the Agreement during the Trial license period.
22. The original copy of the Trial licensed Software may be distributed by the User free of charge via the Internet, on CDs, DVDs or otherwise without any prior consent from the Licensor.
23. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Passcovery Co. Ltd.
24. Copyright violation shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution in accordance with the active legislation.
25. User confirms that buying this software is not against the law in his or her jurisdiction.
26. User confirms that he or she will not use this software for any illegal activities.
1. The Licensor are not liable for any malfunction of hardware during use of the software ensued from overheat of computer or any other reason.
Trial version of the product can be freely distributed through the Internet and CD/DVD.