Access Administrator Pro distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
Security Administrator (SA)
The SA is distributed as shareware. This means:
1. All copyrights to SA are exclusively owned by Ixis Research, Ltd.
2. You may try this software during a test period of 30 days. If you decide
to keep SA on your computer you must register it. This means, that you
must buy a single/multiuser license. It is strongly recommended to
register SA within 30 days or less as soon as you find out that the
program suits your needs.
3. Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use SA
on one computer (i.e. a single cpu) for any legal purpose, at any time.
Also the user can register SA for several computers(multiuser license).
4. The SA unregistered shareware version, may be freely distributed,
provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or company
may charge a fee for the distribution of SA without written permission
from the copyright holder.
5. To register SA, go to http://www.softheap.com/secagentpurchase.html
and register it on-line. If you buy a multiuser license then you should
enter in the field "Quantity" a required quantity of computers to be
supplied with the SA. There are good discounts for registering SA for
several computers. After on-line registration you will receive your own
registration code that you should enter in the SA using the menu item
Thank you for using the original SA.
Ixis Research, Ltd