Access-MySql converter 2.5
Access-MySql Converter 2.5 Convert Access To Mysql ,...
1) Supports MS Access 97, 2000, XP, 2003 and MySQL 4. x, also tested successfully against MySQL 5. 0. 0a-alpha .
2) All common MySQL and Access data types and field attributes are supported. ·
3) Convert Table Relationships.
4) Support for Synchronization, Adding new records or fields if any to the target database. This keeps your source and target databases coherent and up-to-date. ·
5) Support for scheduling of conversion tasks to be performed automatically.
6) Support to choose target table type for MySQL. MyISAM, InnoDB, Heep, ISAM or BDB table types are supported.
7) Full support for converting indexes, Auto increment fields, composite primary keys and constraints.
8) The ability to select only the tables you want to convert.
9) The ability to select only the fields you want to convert for each selected table.
10) Support for Renaming Tables during conversion .
11) Support for converting NULL values to " Zeros" for numeric fields and to Empty string " " for text-based fields. ·
12) Support for changing " Date/Time" fields data type when converting from Access to MySQL. " DateTime" , " Date" , " Time" and " Year" data types are supported.
13) Command line support . ·
14) Support for change Access fields character case in the target MySQL database.
What is new in official Access-MySql converter 2.5 software version? - Ability to convert relationships between tables , ability to select certain numbrr of fields from each table , and ability to rename tables during conversion. What is expected in the future? Newly-made Access-MySql converter 2.6 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 2.7 release build. You may download AccessMySQlConverterDemo.exe directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:03:21. Just write the reviews of the Access-MySql converter. System requirements are unspecified. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and Access-MySql converter found to be clean. No guide or Access-MySql converter tutorial available. The following languages are supported by Access-MySql converter: English.