Acoola Free distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
LICENSE FOR Acoola Free
1. The computer software, artwork and other components included in this
version of product (collectively the "Software") are the exclusive
copyrighted property of Tonec Inc. You must not (a) sell, rent, lease or
sublicense all or any portion of the Software; (b) modify or prepare
derivative works of the Software; (d) reverse engineer, decompile or
disassemble the Software.
2. You may use the Software for non-commercial purposes only. The Software
may be freely distributed if the distribution package is not modified.
You must not bundle the Software in any other distribution packages
and take distribution fees without our agreement.
3. You granted a license to use the Software on any number of computers.
You can use the Software for any legal purpose.
4. THE SOFTWARE IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS
EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHORS WILL NOT BE
LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS
WHILE USING OR MISUSING THE SOFTWARE.
5. The installation and the usage of the Software means the acceptance
of these terms and conditions of the license.
6. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must stop the
usage of the Software and deinstall it.