Acritum Photo Enote 1.03.1
Acritum Photo Enote 1.03.1 Enot Is A Cool Photo-catal...
Enot is an external photo database and search engine that integrates with your favorite photo viewer. It works with almost any photo viewer that supports command line (ACDSee 5 is highly recommended). The following is the list of main features introduced by Enot:
* Open-format database that can be exported to XML/HTML/TEXT formats.
* Bi-directional integration with virtually any modern photo viewer.
* Simplicity of photo migration and the possibility to automatically reassign database records to moved or renamed photos.
* In no circumstances your photos will be modified by Enot, all data is kept in external databases only.
* Unlimited number of databases in one computer.
* Reasonable differentiation of information by fields makes the search fast and relevant.
* Database fileds can be imported from EXIF and IPTC metadata of the photos even in batch process.
* Obsolete idea of categories gave way to 3D-groups.
* Each photo can be assessed by two parameters: impression and quality.
* Batch process allows you to update certain database fields for several thousands of photos within just a few seconds.
* Advanced search methods such as " searching by season" or " looking for photos taken in a certain distance from the place where the sample photo was taken" makes the search possibilities really ultimate.
What is new in official Acritum Photo Enote 1.03.1 software version? - bug fixes. What is expected in the future? Newly-made Acritum Photo Enote 1.4 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 1.5 release build. You may download pe-dist.exe directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:00:43. Just write the reviews of the Acritum Photo Enote. System requirements are 800x600 screen. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and Acritum Photo Enote found to be clean. No guide or Acritum Photo Enote tutorial available. The following languages are supported by Acritum Photo Enote: English.