Acronis Snap Deploy 1.0
Acronis Snap Deploy 1.0 Complete System Deployment So...
Acronis Snap Deploy 1.0 also provides configuration management tools to configure system settings, manage files, and execute applications on systems throughout the network.
- Management console - manage deployments from one central location;
- Disk imaging deployment - apply images to bare PCs that include the operating system and all applications;
- Standard PC configurations - use a standard configuration for a new PC or server and save time on future deployments;
- Configuration management tools - manage files, execute applications, and configure system settings;
- Multicasting — minimize deployment time by sending image simultaneously to multiple machines;
- Logs view — troubleshoot deployment issues;
- Integration with Acronis True Image — use images created by Acronis True Image for deployment.
Acronis Snap Deploy [acronissnapdeploy1.0.exe] has a flexible price policy. A customer can buy a minimum number of 25 copies for $17. 99 per item. Prices vary based on the quantity purchased.
What is new in official Acronis Snap Deploy 1.0 software version? - New Release. What is expected in the future? Newly-made Acronis Snap Deploy 1.1 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 1.2 release build. You may download SnapDeploy_d_en.exe directly, estimated download time by ADSL2+ [~24.5 Mbit/s] is 0:00:14. Just write the reviews of the Acronis Snap Deploy. System requirements are Pentium CPU or higher, 128 MB RAM, DHCP server, FDD, CD-R/RW drive. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and Acronis Snap Deploy found to be clean. No guide or Acronis Snap Deploy tutorial available. The following languages are supported by Acronis Snap Deploy: English.