Active Keys distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
Active Keys: the License
The Active Keys is shareware. This means:
- All copyrights to Active Keys are exclusively owned by Softarium.com.
- Anyone may use this software during a test period of 30 days. Following this test period of 30 days or less, if you wish to continue to use Active Keys, you MUST register.
- Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use Active Keys on one computer (i.e. a single CPU), for any legal purpose, at a time. The registered Active Keys software may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred, if the person receiving it agrees to terms of this license. If the software is an update, the transfer must include the update and all previous versions.
- The Active Keys unregistered shareware version may be freely distributed, provided the distribution package is not modified.
- Active Keys is distributed 'as is'. No warranty of any kind is expressed or implied. You use at your own risk. The author will not be liable for data loss, damages, loss of profits, or any other kind of loss while using or misusing this software.
- You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorised use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Softarium.com.
- Installing and using Active Keys signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
- If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove Active Keys files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
The Active Keys unregistered shareware version may be freely distributed, provided the distribution package is not modified.