Add-Remove Master distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR ADD-REMOVE MASTER.
IMPORTANT - READ CAREFULLY:
Add-Remove Master is distributed as try-before-you-buy. This means:
1. All copyrights to Add-Remove Master are exclusively owned by the author : (Mohamed El-Bably).
2. Add-Remove Master may be used for a trial period of 30 days. Following this trial period you MUST Buy Add-Remove Master if you wish to continue to use it.
3. All minor updates to Add-Remove Master (and bug fixes) are free following registration.
4-The registered user is granted a non-exclusive license to use Add-Remove Master on one computer at a time, for any legal purpose.
5. The registered Add-Remove Master software may not be rented or leased.
6. The Add-Remove Master unregistered Trial version may be freely distributed, with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of Add-Remove Master without written permission from the copyright holder .The Add-Remove Master unregistered Trial version may not be bundled or distributed with any other package without written permission of the copyright holder.
7. This product includes software developed by vbAccelerator (http://vbaccelerator.com/)
8. ADD-REMOVE MASTER IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY
KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
NEITHER THE AUTHOR NOR THE AGENTS OF THE AUTHOR WILL BE LIABLE
FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS
WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
9. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement.
Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
10. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Mohamed El-Bably.
11. Installing and using Add-Remove Master signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
12. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove Add-Remove Master files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
Thank you for using Add-Remove Master.