Adios! Extreme Filesystem Cleaner distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
1. All rights, including copyright, of the Adios! software and its resources are owned by MAEGNAS Software / Martin Beek - Portugal.
2. In accessing the software, you agree that you may only use the software for your own personal use and you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, upload, download and/or store (in any medium), adapt or change in any way, the software, the documentation, components and/or the registration code(s) and key(s) without the prior WRITTEN (not email) permission of MAEGNAS Software.
3. You agree not to adapt or alter the software or use it for any other purpose other than for your personal use. You agree to use the software only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the software by any third party.
4. The software and the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons provided by or relating to the software and/or MAEGNAS Software, any associated company, their products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. In no event will MAEGNAS Software or any associated companies be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use of the software. MAEGNAS Software does not warrant that the software and functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy,
reliability of the materials.
5. MAEGNAS Software hereby grants you a non-exclusive licence to use the software for your own non commercial purposes only. You may not re-sell this software under any circumstances.
7. If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms and Conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that Term or Condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from this clause and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
8. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the European union. Disputes arising here from shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales or the European union.
9. MAEGNAS Software reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. You are responsible for reviewing regularly information posted here online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of the software after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
© 2000-2006 Martin Beek - Portugal - all rights reserved
Adios! may be distributed freely in it`s original form, with no changes made to the original installation archive in any way.
The end user agreement applies.