Advanced Access Password Recovery distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
Advanced Access Password Recovery: the License
The Advanced Access Password Recovery is shareware. This means:
- All copyrights to ACPR are exclusively owned by Elcom Ltd.
- Anyone may use this software during a test period of 30
days. Following this test period of 30 days or less, if
you wish to continue to use ACPR, you MUST register.
- Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to
use ACPR on one computer (i.e. a single CPU) at a time. The
registered ACPR software may not be rented or leased, but may
be permanently transferred, if the person receiving it agrees
to terms of this license. If the software is an update, the
transfer must include the update and all previous versions.
- The ACPR unregistered shareware version may be freely distributed,
provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or
company may charge a fee for the distribution of ACPR without
written permission from the copyright holder.
- ACPR IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS
EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR
WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR
ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
- You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify,
decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the
licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as
provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorised use shall
result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and
may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Elcom Ltd.
- Installing and using ACPR signifies acceptance of these terms
and conditions of the license.
- If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove
ACPR files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
You may include this program on any CD compilation.
You may not sell the evaluation copy.
You must disclose that this is shareware and that the product is not free.