Advanced Biorhythms distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
Advanced Biorhythms 2011 (Version 2.5)
SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT
1. All copyrights to Advanced Biorhythms are exclusively owned by Elprime Software, Inc.
2. The trial version of this software may be used for evaluation purposes for a period of 30 days from the date of installation. At the end of the trial period, the user must either purchase a license to continue using the software, or remove it from his/her system.
3. You can freely distribute the Advanced Biorhythms as long as you distribute the complete package without changing.
4. ADVANCED BIORHYTHMS IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. ELPRIME SOFTWARE, INC. WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
5. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
6. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Elprime Software, Inc.
7. The terms of this license are subjects of changes in future versions of Advanced Biorhythms.
8. Installing and using Advanced Biorhythms signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
9. If you do not agree to these conditions you should not install and use this software.