Advanced CATaloguer distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
License for use and distribution
The Advanced CATaloguer is distributed as try before you buy.This means:
1. All copyrights to Advanced CATaloguer are exclusively owned by the author - Evgeny Software.
2. Anyone may use this software during a test period of 40 days. Following this test period of 40 days or less, if you wish to continue to use Advanced CATaloguer, you must register.
3. There are 2 basic types of licenses issued for Advanced CATaloguer, these are:
a. Personal License - for non-commercial use in non-business environment. The user purchases one license to use the Advanced CATaloguer on one computer.
b. Commercial License - for use in a business, academic, or government environment. The number of licenses in network environment must not be less than the maximum possible amount of simultaneous users.
Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use Advanced CATaloguer on as many computers as defined by the licensing terms above according to the number of licenses purchased, for any legal purpose. The registered Advanced CATaloguer software may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred, in it`s entirety, if the person receiving it agrees to the terms of this license. If the software is an update, the transfer must include the update and all previous versions.
4. The Advanced CATaloguer unregistered trial version may be freely distributed, with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package is not modified in any way.
a. No person or company may distribute separate parts of the package without written permission of the copyright owner.
b. The Advanced CATaloguer unregistered trial version may not be distributed inside of any other software package without written permission of the copyright owner.
c. Hacks/cracks, keys or key generators may not be included on the same distribution.
5. Advanced CATaloguer is distributed "as is". No warranty of any kind is expressed or implied. You use at your own risk. Neither the author nor the agents of the author will be liable for data loss, damages, loss of profits or any other kind of loss while using or misusing this software.
6. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
Advanced CATaloguer registration codes may not be distributed, except as stated in item 2) above, outside of the area of legal control of the person or persons who purchased the original license, without written permission of the copyright holder.
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Evgeny Software.
7. Installing and using Advanced CATaloguer signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
8. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove Advanced CATaloguer files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
Thank you for using the original Advanced CATaloguer.
You may include this program on any CD compliation.
You may not sell the evaluation copy.
You must disclose that this is shareware and that the produst is not free.