Advanced CheckSum Verifier distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
All copyrights to Advanced CheckSum Verifier ("ACSV") are exclusively owned by the author - Irnis Haliullin ("AUTHOR").
Anyone may use ACSV during a test period of 30 days. Following this test period of 30 days or less, if you wish to continue to use ACSV, you MUST register.
There are 3 basic types of licenses issued for ACSV, these are:
1. License for PERSONAL USAGE. The user purchases ONE license to USE the ACSV on own computers only for personal needs.
2. License for BUSINESS USAGE. The user purchases a number of USAGE licenses for use, by the purchaser, the purchaser`s employees or accredited agents, on the same number of computers.
3. A SITE USAGE license. The user purchases a single USAGE license, authorising the USE of ACSV, by the purchaser, the purchaser`s employees or accredited agents, on an unlimited number of computers at the same physical SITE location. This SITE location would normally be defined as a single building, but could be considered to be a number of buildings within the same, general, geographical location, such as an industrial estate or small town.
Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use ACSV on as many computers as defined by the licensing terms above according to the number of licenses purchased, for any legal purpose. The registered ACSV software may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred, in it`s entirety, if the person receiving it agrees to the terms of this license. If the software is an update, the transfer must include the update and all previous versions.
The ACSV unregistered trial version may be freely distributed, with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package is not modified in any way.
1. No person or company may distribute separate parts of the package without written permission of the copyright owner.
2. The ACSV unregistered trial version may not be distributed inside of any other software package without written permission of the copyright owner.
3. Hacks/crack, keys or key generators may not be included on the same distribution.
THE ACSV IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS".
NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
NEITHER THE AUTHOR NOR THE AGENTS OF THE AUTHOR WILL BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
Installing and using ACSV signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove ACSV files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
The ACSV unregistered trial version may be freely distributed, provided the distribution package is not modified in any way.