Advanced Virtual COM Port 3.0
Advanced Virtual COM Port 3.0 Create Virtual COM Port...
virtual COM port functions.
It can share your real COM ports or it can create virtual COM ports and connect them with a
virtual null-modem cable locally or through a TCP/IP network or the Internet.
You can connect to a shared port and use it just like it is on your machine. Virtual serial ports
created by the program look and work the same way as real ones look and work.
- Virtual COM Ports appear to the system and applications like real ones
- Virtual COM Ports work like real ones
- 64-Bit compatible (AMD64)
- Hot Virtual COM Port creation and removal (no need to reboot the computer)
- Once created, Virtual COM Ports persist in the system until you remove them
- No need to have physical serial ports (except for the physical ports sharing function)
- Higher data transfer rate than on hardware serial ports
- Up to 255 Virtual COM Ports can be created
- PnP, WMI support
- Flow control emulation supported
- Easy port state monitoring
What is new in official Advanced Virtual COM Port 3.0 software version? - - Added full support of the latest Windows 8/8.1 and Windows Server 2012/2012R2 systems. - Added automatic Windows Firewall rules creation during install. - Fixed connection problems on Windows 2008 R2 and newer systems. - Fixed BSOD when transferring data to or from virtual COM port. What is expected in the future? Newly-made Advanced Virtual COM Port 3.1 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 3.2 release build. You may download AdvancedVirtualComPort.zip directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:02:59. Just write the reviews of the Advanced Virtual COM Port. Buy Advanced Virtual COM Port safely through the one software industry's premier registration commerce providers. System requirements are Windows 2000-8.1 or Windows 2003-2012R2, administrator privileges required to install the program. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and Advanced Virtual COM Port found to be clean. No guide or Advanced Virtual COM Port tutorial available. The following languages are supported by Advanced Virtual COM Port: English.