Advanced Windows Unattended Installer distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT
MultiSet is distributed as try-before-you-buy. This means:
1. All copyrights to MultiSet are exclusively owned by Almeza Research,LLC.
2. Anyone may use this software during a test period of 30 days. Following this test period of 30 days or less, if you wish to continue to use MultiSet, you MUST register.
3. Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use MultiSet. There are 3 basic types of licenses issued for MultiSet, these are:
a. A single computer USAGE license. The user purchases ONE license to USE MultiSet on ONE computer.
b. A Multiple USAGE license. The user purchases a number of USAGE licenses for use on the same number of computers.
c. A SITE USAGE license. The user purchases a single USAGE license, authorizing the USE of MultiSet on an unlimited number of computers at the same physical SITE location. This SITE location would normally be defined as a single building, but could be considered to be a number of buildings within the same, general, geographical location, such as an industrial estate or small town.
The registered MultiSet software may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred, if the person receiving it agrees to terms of this license. If the software is an update, the transfer must include the update and all previous versions.
4. The MultiSet unregistered trial version, may be freely distributed, with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of MultiSet without written permission from the copyright holder. The MultiSet unregistered trial version may not be bundled or distributed with any other package without written permission of the copyright holder.
5. Registration instructions can be found here.
6. MULTISET IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. ALMEZA RESEARCH WILL NOT BELIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
7. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Almeza Research,LLC.
8. Installing and using MultiSet signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
9. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove MultiSet files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
Thank you for using MultiSet !
Copyright © 2005-2006 Almeza Research. All rights reserved.
This product can be freely distributed through the Internet. To publish it on a CD, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.