ManageEngine OpManager 10.0
ManageEngine OpManager 10.0 Network Management: Power...
- A single pane of glass for the complete IT monitoring - . It offers advanced fault and performance management functionality across IT resources viz. network devices, WAN or VoIP links, servers, virtual servers viz. VMware ESX, ESXi and HyperV, Domain Controllers, MS Exchange, MS SQL and other IT infrastructure components.
- Apart from device status and health monitoring, OpManager supports essential applications monitoring viz. MS-Exchange, Domain Controllers, MS-SQL, Windows services, Processes, Files, Folders, Scripts, Event logs, Syslog and SNMP Traps at zero extra cost.
- Empowers network performance management with support for Layer 2/ Layer 3 network mapping, provides bandwidth-usage insight through flow-based traffic analysis and helps you manage network device configuration changes and compliance
- Agile to deploy, use and maintain - Agentless monitoring with out-of-the-box support for over 100 vendors and 700 plus device types, web browser based intuitive GUI, bundled database and web server, making it an easy job to manage your network using OpManager.
- Adaptive IT infrastructure management: Support for industry standard protocols viz. SNMP, WMI, Telnet, SSH and more, ability to customize monitors and dashboards, IT workflow automation, device map groups and integration through REST API with other IT management products enabling admins to personalize the software to suit their IT management needs.
- Enterprise-class network monitor: The new probe-central enterprise edition, with support for hot standby engine, sets OpManager to an enterprise grade IT monitoring solution, scaling to over 50, 000 interfaces or 5, 000 devices comfortably.
- A free edition is also available for 10 devices monitoring.
Download today a free 30 days trial.
What is new in official ManageEngine OpManager 10.0 software version? - Version 10 introduces Applications Monitoring plugin, support for IPv6 devices, support for Central server failover, monitoring VMware ESX/ESXi and virtual machines via vShpere API, and support for monitoring hardware health of HP, Dell, Cisco, and VMware devices & much more... What is expected in the future? Newly-made ManageEngine OpManager 10.1 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 10.2 release build. You may download ManageEngine_OpManager.exe directly, estimated download time by FiOS [~50.0 Mbit/s] is 0:17:51. Just write the reviews of the ManageEngine OpManager. System requirements are 2.0 GHz CPU, 4 GB RAM, 40 GB free hard disk space, 10 Mbps NIC, Video display 1024x768 or higher. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and ManageEngine OpManager found to be clean. No guide or ManageEngine OpManager tutorial available. The following languages are supported by ManageEngine OpManager: English, Chinese, ChineseSimplified, ChineseTraditional, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish, Korean.