Agnitum Outpost Network Security 3.0.2
Agnitum Outpost Network Security 3.0.2 Managed Endpoi...
Agnitum' s ONS 3. 0. 2 safeguards office networks against external attacks and internal sabotage, keeps endpoint PCs clean of malware, blocking aggressive web content and spyware activity, stopping data transfer to non-authorized USB devices, preventing disclosure of confidential information to non-trusted web-sites, polices employee Internet access and shifts the task of deploying and managing protection away from the busy workforce.
ONS 3. 0. 2 brings manageability, transparency and security to your IT infrastructure, keeping workstations healthy and administrators non-overloaded.
No security incidents:
- Antivirus + Antispyware to ensure malware-free network
- Bidirectional endpoint firewall
- Host Protection to pre-empt unknown attacks
- USB access lockdown to guard company' s digital assets
Effortless rollout and hands-free updates:
- Centralized deployment to minimize IT workload
- Online and offline updates to keep protection current
Centralized management and setup:
- Group segmentation for targeted protection
- Remote configuration for easy, hands-on management
- Safe data repository to prevent data disclosure
Better visibility into remote events:
- Real-time control of endpoint activity for total transparency
- Remote logging system for better understanding past activity
Lightweight protection that stays on all the time:
- Faster, resource-friendly operation
- Prevention of unauthorized endpoint security termination
- Modern hardware and software support for broader deployment
- File servers and 64-bit Windows full support.
ST. PETERSBURG, RUSSIA, February 20, 2009: The security experts at Agnitum, developers of the Outpost Pro product line, are pleased to announce the latest implementation of the company' s core business security solution. Outpost Network Security (ONS) 3. 0 delivers comprehensive anti-malware and intrusion protection for Windows-based networks.
Outpost Network Security is specifically designed to protect SMB networks against the latest security threats, as well as addressing the problem of productivity waste caused by resource-hungry or otherwise inefficient security products. ONS safeguards local networks against external attacks and internal sabotage, keeps endpoints clean of malware, prevents disclosure of confidential information, polices employee Internet access, and centralizes the tasks of deploying and managing protection.
ONS ensures the integrity of business data by offering a number of robust security mechanisms:
· Proven antivirus and antispyware ensures a malware-free environment
· Award-winning bidirectional firewall delivers safe network connectivity
· USB access lockdown prevents the business' s digital assets from leaving the network
In addition to the security benefits, ONS 3. 0 offers a number of capabilities that systems administrators will appreciate and that will ensure corporate policies are maintained and enforced.
· Centralized on-demand checks for malware on remote PCs
· User group segmentation for more targeted protection
· Full compatibility with all current 32- and 64-bit Windows operating systems
· One ONS 3. 0 benefit that will lead to significant improvements in security management effectiveness is real-time control of endpoint activity.
Once a network is up and running, it can be time-consuming and difficult for IT staff to control events taking place on individual machines. Outpost helps to overcome this limitation by providing real-time monitoring of system and network activity for any remote host. With this tool, administrators can see what sites are being accessed and what programs are currently active on any computer on the network.
Also inherited from home-user versions of Outpost, ONS' built-in self-defense mechanism guarantees that workstation protection cannot be switched off by targeted termination attacks, ensuring network clients are protected 24/7.
Outpost Network Security protection can be installed on any Windows client or server platform currently supported by Microsoft, simplifying deployment and eliminating any learning curve.
What is new in official Agnitum Outpost Network Security 3.0.2 software version? - Critical bugs are fixed, new functionality is provided. What is expected in the future? Newly-made Agnitum Outpost Network Security 3.1 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 3.2 release build. You may download OutpostNetworkSecurityInstall.exe directly, estimated download time by FiOS [~50.0 Mbit/s] is 0:00:25. Just write the reviews of the Agnitum Outpost Network Security. Buy Agnitum Outpost Network Security safely through the one software industry's premier registration commerce providers. System requirements are Hardware: 450 MHz or faster CPU(x86-/x64-/multi-core), 256Mb RAM, 100MB free disk space.. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and Agnitum Outpost Network Security found to be clean. No guide or Agnitum Outpost Network Security tutorial available. The following languages are supported by Agnitum Outpost Network Security: English, French, German, Russian.