AiS Watermark Pictures Protector distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
The AiS Watermark Pictures Protector (AiS WPP) is try-and-buy software. This means:
1. All copyrights to AiS Watermark Pictures Protector is exclusively owned by AtomInterSoft.
2. Anyone may use this software during a test period of 15 days. Following this test period of 15 days or less, if you wish to continue to use AiS WPP, you MUST register.
3. There are 2 basic types of licenses issued for AiS WPP, these are:
a. Personal license for a single computer USAGE. The user purchases ONE license to USE the AiS WPP on ONE computer with a non-commercial purposes.
b. Business license for a single computer USAGE. The user purchases ONE license to USE the AiS WPP on ONE computer with a commercial purposes.
Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use AiS WPP on as many computers as defined by the licensing terms above according to the number of licenses purchased, for any legal purpose. The registered AiS WPP software may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred, in it's entirety, if the person receiving it agrees to the terms of this license. If the software is an update, the transfer must include the update and all previous versions.
4. The AiS WPP unregistered try-and-buy version, may be freely distributed, provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of AiS WPP without written permission from the copyright holder. The AiS WPP unregistered trial version may not be bundled or distributed with any other package without written permission of the copyright holder.
5. To register you must complete the on-line registration form on site http://www.atomintersoft.com/ and pay the registration fee.
6. AiS WPP is distributed "as is". No warranty of any kind is expressed or implied. You use at your own risk. The author will not be liable for data loss, damages, loss of profits or any other kind of loss while using or misusing this software.
7. There are NO additional license fees, apart from the cost of registration, associated with the creation and distribution of protected images. Legally registered owners may use their copies of AiS WPP to produce protected images and to distribute those images free of any additional royalties.
8. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
AiS WPP keyfiles may not be distributed, except as stated in item 3) above, outside of the area of legal control of the person or persons who purchased the original license, without written permission of the copyright holder.
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by AtomInterSoft.
9. Installing and using AiS WPP signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
10. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove AiS WPP files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
Thank you for using the AiS Watermark Pictures Protector.
Copyright © 2000-2005 Watermarker.com, All Rights Reserved.