Akti Blog distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
Akti Blog License Agreement
BEFORE PROCEEDING WITH THE INSTALLATION
AND/OR USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, CAREFULLY
READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
OF THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT AND LIMITED
WARRANTY (The "Agreement").
BY INSTALLING OR USING THIS SOFTWARE YOU
INDICATE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THIS
AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT OR AGREE
WITH THESE TERMS, YOU MAY NOT INSTALL OR
USE THIS SOFTWARE!
Akti Blog is distributed as try-before-you-buy. This means:
1. All copyrights to Akti Blog are exclusively owned by the author
- Aktisoft .
2. Anyone may use this software during a test period.
Following this test period, if you wish
to continue to use Akti Blog, you MUST register.
3. Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to
use Akti Blog on two computers (maximally), for any legal purpose,
at a time. The registered Akti Blog software may not be rented or
leased, but may be permanently transferred, if the person receiving
it agrees to terms of this license. If the software is an update,
the transfer must include the update and all previous versions.
4. The Akti Blog unregistered trial version, may be freely distributed,
with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package is
not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the
distribution of Akti Blog without written permission from the copyright
holder. The Akti Blog unregistered trial version may not be bundled or
distributed with any other package without written permission of
the copyright holder.
5. To register you must complete the registration form and send
it, with registration fee, to one of the authorized
6. Akti Blog IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY
KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS
OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING
7. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify,
decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the
licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as
provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall
result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and
may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Aktisoft .
8. Installing and using Akti Blog signifies acceptance of these terms
and conditions of the license.
9. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove
Akti Blog files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
Except where otherwise noted, all of the documentation and software included
in the Akti Blog package is copyrighted by Aktisoft .
Copyright (C) 2003-2006 Aktisoft. All rights reserved.
The program can be freely distributed.