Algebrus distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT
Please read carefully this entire agreement.
This Limited Use Software License Agreement (the "Agreement") is a legal agreement between you ("Licensee"), the end-user, and Vladislav Apostolyuk ("Author"). By using this software or storing this program on a computer hard drive (or other media), you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, and you have registered this software, promptly delete the software from all storage media.
- You may install and try this program without registration for evaluation purposes only.
- This software may be distributed freely on online services, bulletin boards, or other electronic media as long as the files are distributed in their entirety. This software may not be distributed on CD-ROM, disk, or other physical media for a fee without the written permission of Author.
- You may not alter this software in any way, including changing or removing any messages or windows.
- You may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise reduce this software to a human perceivable form. You may not modify, rent or resell for profit this software, or create derivative software based upon this software.
- Registration gives you the right to receive technical support and use features available only for registered users. After registration you are granted a non-exclusive licence to use the software on one computer at a time. The registered software may not be rented, leased or transferred.
- You may not distribute, copy, analyse or disclose to anybody the additional part of the software received upon registration ("Key"). Any such disclosure of the Key shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license as well as registration, and may result in criminal or civil prosecution.
The Software and any copies that you make are the intellectual property of and are owned by Author. The structure, organization and code of the software are the valuable trade secrets and confidential information of Author. You must treat the software like any other copyrighted material.
This program contains the following elements that are copyrighted by the respective owners:
- "TJvEditor" by Andrei Prygounkov from JVCL source code that can be obtained from jvcl.sourceforge.net.
- "Virtual Treeview" by Mike Lischke , Soft Gems software solutions.
- THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED TO LICENSEE "AS IS". ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS, AND WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, ARE DISCLAIMED, EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT THAT SUCH DISCLAIMERS ARE HELD TO BE LEGALLY INVALID.
- THIS SOFTWARE IS NOT FAULT TOLERANT AND SHOULD NOT BE USED IN ANY ENVIRONMENT WHICH REQUIRES THIS.
- TO THE EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, AUTHOR`S AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO LICENSEE OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY FOR CLAIMS RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT, WHETHER FOR BREACH OR IN TORT, WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FEES PAID (IF ANY) BY LICENSEE FOR SOFTWARE WHICH IS THE SUBJECT MATTER OF THE CLAIMS. IN NO EVENT WILL AUTHOR BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE IN CONNECTION WITH OR ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT (INCLUDING LOSS OF BUSINESS, REVENUE, PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE), HOWEVER IT ARISES, WHETHER FOR BREACH OR IN TORT, EVEN IF AUTHOR HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES WILL BE LIMITED AND EXCLUDED, EVEN IF ANY EXCLUSIVE REMEDY PROVIDED FOR IN THIS AGREEMENT FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.