Algolab Photo Vector distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
End User License Agreement
NOTICE TO USER:
THIS IS A CONTRACT. PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY. BY INDICATING YOUR ACCEPTANCE BELOW, YOU ACCEPT ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DECLINE WHERE INSTRUCTED, AND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO USE THE SOFTWARE. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT AND HAVE PROOF OF PAYMENT, YOU MAY RETURN THE UNUSED SOFTWARE TO THE LOCATION AT WHICH YOU ACQUIRED IT WITHIN THIRTY (30) DAYS FOR A REFUND OF SUCH LICENSE FEE.
This AlgoLab Ltd.(AlgoLab) End User License Agreement ("Agreement") sets forth the terms and conditions under which you are licensed to use the Software. Software means (A) all of the contents of the disk(s), CD-ROM(s) or other media with which this Agreement is provided, including but not limited to (i) AlgoLab Photo Vector or third party software; (ii) related explanatory written materials ("Documentation"); and (B) modified versions, upgrades, updates, additions, and copies of the Software, if any, licensed to you by AlgoLab (collectively, "Updates"). The term "Permitted Number of Computers" means the number of computers indicated at the top of this Agreement.
AlgoLab grants to you a nonexclusive license to use the Software, provided that you agree to the following:
1. Use of the Software.
1.1 You may install one copy of the Software onto a hard disk or other storage device of up to the Permitted Number of Computers.
1.2 You may install one copy of the Software on a single file server for the purpose of downloading and installing the Software onto a hard disk or other storage device of up to the Permitted Number of Computers that are on the same network as the file server. No other network use is permitted.
1.3 You may make one backup copy of the Software, provided your backup copy is not installed or used on any computer.
1.4 HOME USE. The primary user of each computer on which the Software is installed may also install the Software on one home computer. However, the Software may not be used on the home computer at the same time the Software on the primary computer is being used.
1.5 STOCK FILES. Unless stated otherwise in the Documentation, you may display, modify, reproduce and distribute any of the Stock Files included with the Software. However, you may not distribute the Stock Files on a stand-alone basis, i.e., in circumstances in which the Stock Files constitute the primary value of the product being distributed.
2. Copyright. The Software and any copies that you make are owned by AlgoLab and its suppliers, and its structure, organization and code are the valuable trade secrets of AlgoLab and its suppliers. The Software is also protected by United States Copyright Law and International Treaty provisions. You must treat the Software just as you would any other copyrighted material, such as a book. You may not copy the Software, except as set forth in the "Use of the Software" section. Any copies that you are permitted to make pursuant to this Agreement must contain the same copyright and other proprietary notices that appear on or in the Software. You agree not to modify, adapt or translate the Software. You also agree not to reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the Software. Trademarks shall be used in accordance with accepted trademark practice,
including identification of trademark owners' names. Trademarks can only be used to identify printed output produced by the Software and such use does not give you any rights of ownership in that trademark. Except as stated above, this Agreement does not grant you any intellectual property rights in the Software. This Agreement provides the terms and conditions under which you are licensed to use the Software. It is not an agreement for the sale of the Software to you.
3. Transfer. You may not rent, lease, sublicense or lend the Software. You may, however, transfer all your rights to use the Software to another person or legal entity provided (1) that you transfer this Agreement, the Software, including all copies, updates and prior versions, to such person or entity, (2) that you retain no copies, including copies stored on a computer, and (3) that the receiving party accepts the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
4. Multiple Environment Software/Multiple Language Software/Dual Media Software/Multiple Copies/Updates. If the Software supports multiple platforms or languages, you receive the Software on multiple media, or you otherwise receive multiple copies of the Software, the number of computers on which all versions of the Software are installed may not exceed the Permitted Number of Computers. You may not rent, lease, sublicense, lend or transfer versions or copies of the Software you do not use. If the Software is an Update to a previous version of the Software, you must possess a valid license to such previous version to use the Update and you may use the previous version for ninety (90) days after you receive the Update to assist you in the transition to the Update. After such time you no longer have a license to use the previous version, except for the sole purpose of enabling you to install the Update.
For further warranty information, please contact AlgoLab's Customer Support Department.
5. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. AlgoLab AND ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, AS TO ANY OTHER MATTERS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. AlgoLab AND ITS SUPPLIERS DO NOT AND CANNOT WARRANT THE PERFORMANCE OR RESULTS YOU MAY OBTAIN BY USING THE SOFTWARE.
THIS SOFTWARE AND THE ACCOMPANYING FILES ARE SOLD "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES AS TO PERFORMANCE OF MERCHANTABILITY OR ANY OTHER WARRANTIES WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
6. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT WILL AlgoLab OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY LOST PROFITS OR LOST SAVINGS, EVEN IF A REPRESENTATIVE OF AlgoLab OR ANY SUPPLIER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY. ANY LIABILITY OF THE SELLER WILL BE LIMITED EXCLUSIVELY TO PRODUCT REPLACEMENT OR REFUND OF PURCHASE PRICE.
Algolab provides this software as is. Algolab will not accept any claim related to the use of this software. No special warranty provided regarding the use of this product.