Alien Outbreak distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
Alien Outbreak: the License
This user license agreement (the AGREEMENT) is an agreement
between you (individual or single entity) and Bee Games (BEE),
for the Alien Outbreak software (the SOFTWARE) that is accompanying
The SOFTWARE is the property of BEE and is protected by copyright
laws and international copyright treaties. The SOFTWARE is not sold,
it is licensed.
The LICENSED VERSION means a Registered Shareware Version
(using your personal registration number) or an original fully working
version of the SOFTWARE. If you accepts the terms and conditions of
this AGREEMENT, you have certain rights and obligations as follow:
1. Install and use one copy of the SOFTWARE on a single computer.
2. Install a second copy of the SOFTWARE on a second computer only if
you are the main user of this computer (home computer or laptop for example).
3. Install the SOFTWARE on another computer only if you change
of main workstation. In such a case you must uninstall the software
from the old computer.
4. Make a copy of the SOFTWARE for archival purposes only.
YOU MAY NOT:
1. Copy and distribute the SOFTWARE or any portion of it.
2. Sublicense, rent, lease or transfer your personal registering number.
3. Sublicense, rent or lease the SOFTWARE or any portion of it.
4. Decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or modify the SOFTWARE or
any portion of it.
5. Copy the documentation accompanying the SOFTWARE.
UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION
The UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION means an Original Shareware Version
of the SOFTWARE that has not been registered by a registering number.
1. Install and use an unlimited number of copies the UNREGISTERED
YOU MAY NOT:
1. Sublicense, rent or lease the UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION
or any portion of it.
2. Decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or modify the
UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION or any portion of it.
3. Copy the documentation accompanying the UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION.
You are hereby licensed to make as many copies of the UNREGISTERED
SHAREWARE VERSION as you wish and distribute it to anyone provided that
all files are intact. You must distribute the install form of the
UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION (you must distribute the file ALIENOUTBREAK.EXE,
not the files resulting of an installation). You are not allowed to sell
the UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION (except for shipment and handling charges).
Computer`s Magazines are authorized to distribute it on any Cover Disk or
CD-ROM without any permission. Please inform us by email email@example.com
each time you distribute the UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION.
The SOFTWARE is supplied "AS IS". BEE disclaims all warranties,
expressed or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties
of merchantability and of fitness for any purpose. The user must assume
the entire risk of using the SOFTWARE.
DISCLAIMER OF DAMAGES
BEE assumes no liability for damages, direct or consequential,
which may result from the use of the SOFTWARE, even if BEE has been
advised of the possibility of such damages. Any liability of the seller
will be limited to refund the purchase price.