Alive Organizer distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
Alive Organizer 3.11.17.03
Version assembled 03.17.2011
(C) 2003-2011 Vitolab Software Company. All Rights Reserved.
This License Agreement is a legal agreement between you (the End User) and Vitolab Software Company (www.vitolab.com), the copyright owner for the Alive Organizer software. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of this agreement promptly remove the Alive Organizer software with all its components from your computer and other media and stop using the program in any way.
Should there be any conflict between the terms and conditions of this agreement and the legislation of your country use the Alive Organizer software is prohibited.
By installing and using the product, you indicate your complete and unconditional acceptance the terms and conditions of this License Agreement.
The Alive Organizer software is distributed as Shareware.
- The End User may freely use the product during 20 days evaluation period. If End User intends to proceed with using the software during this period he (she) has to register his (her) copy.
- Since registration the End User is granted a non-exclusive license to use one copy of the Alive Organizer software by the End User personally on one computer at once without any rights to sale, rental or transfer to third parties on any conditions.
- Unregistered evaluation copy of the software may be freely distributed as no fee is charged for it's using or copying, and the original program files are not modified in any way. Nobody has any rights for charging fees for distribution the Alive Organizer software without prior permission from Vitolab Software Company (www.vitolab.com).
- The Alive Organizer software is licensed "as is" without any expressed or implied warranties of merchantability, performance or fitness for a particular purpose from copyright owner. The End User should evaluate the fitness of the Alive Organizer software during the 20 days trial period. The copyright owner for the Alive Organizer software shall not be liable for any direct or consequential damages resulting from use of this software.
- Nobody except the copyright owner has any rights for modifying, disassembling and decompiling the Alive Organizer software.
- Violation of any provision of this agreement will void the license and may cause criminal and/or legal prosecution.
- Vitolab Software Company (www.vitolab.com) reserves its right to cancel the license validity for any subsequent versions of the software.
- All other non-explicit rights are reserved for Vitolab Software Company (www.vitolab.com).