Altar Xonix distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
Altar Xonix 1.3
SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT
1. All copyrights to "Altar Xonix 1.3" are exclusively owned by the author -
2. Installing and using Altar Xonix 1.3 signifies acceptance
of these terms and conditions of the license. If you do not agree with
the terms of this license you must remove Altar Xonix 1.3
files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
3. You may not alter this software in any way; you may not use or
distribute any part of the original package. Also you are not
allowed to emulate, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse
engineer any executable part of original package. Any such
unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination
of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
4. Altar Xonix 1.3 is distributed "as is". No warranty of any kind is
expressed or implied. You use at your own risk. The author will not be
liable for data loss, damages, loss of profits or any other kind of loss
while using or misusing this software.
5. You are hereby licensed to make as many copies of the demo
version of this software and documentation as you wish; give
exact copies of the original demo version to anyone; and
distribute the demo version of the software and documentation
in its unmodified form via electronic means. There is no charge
for any of the above.
6. Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to
use Altar Xonix 1.3 on one computer. The registered
version of Altar Xonix 1.3 may not be rented or leased,
but may be permanently transferred, if the person receiving it agrees
to terms of this license.
Altar Xonix 1.3 Copyright (c) 2003 - 2005 Taranov Aleksei
All Rights Reserved.
Free distribution of demo / unregistered version.