Alvas.Audio 2015.0 Audio Controls For C# And VB.Net D...
1. Record audio data:
- record compressed audio data (PCM);
- record compressed audio data: IMA PCM, Microsoft ADPCM, CCITT A-Law, CCITT u-Law, GSM 6. 10, MPEG Layer-3 (mp3) and others;
- record data to the stream (file stream, memory stream);
- pause and resume recording;
- get the current sound position;
- record data to any recorder installed in the system.
2. Play audio data:
- play uncompressed audio data (PCM);
- play compressed audio data;
- play data from the stream (file stream, memory stream);
- play mixed audio data;
- pause and resume playing;
- get the current sound position;
- play data from any player installed in the system.
3. Set up mixer controls:
- select source line for recording;
- change source line volume for recording;
- additional controls adjustment. For example, " Mic Boost" ;
- change master volume for playback;
- playback muting.
- change the volume and speed of audio data;
- join several pieces of audio in a single;
- cut/insert/remove a piece in the audio stream;
- merge two mono audio streams into one stereo.
5. Convert audio wave stream to mp3 stream.
6. Convert Dialogic . vox (adpcm) stream to Mp3 stream.
7. Checks audio signal silence.
8. Few audio files concatenation.
9. Return the audio stream duration in milliseconds.
10. View the level of the input sound signal.
11. Play, record and convert RAW headerless format (SLINEAR etc).
12. Play and extract audio data from Avi streams.
13. Encode and decode Dialogic . vox (adpcm) format data.
Requirements: . Net Framework v2. 0 or later (also . Net v3. 5)
Recommended: . Net Framework with Visual Studio . Net 2005 or later (also VS. NET 2008)
Alvas. Net announces the release of Alvas. Audio version 2015. 0.
Audio is an integral part of many software applications. Alvas. Audio from
Alvas. NET enables developers to add audio capabilities to different . NET
- play, record and convert uncompressed or compressed audio data;
- pause and resume playback or recording;
- record and play data to or from the stream;
- get the format list for specified WaveFormat;
- get audio stream duration in milliseconds;
- change Wave stream to MP3 stream if the former contains " MPEG Layer 3" data;
- insert and mix audio data into main audio data with specified offset multiple times
- split stereo audio stream to two mono streams
- merge 2 audio mono into one stereo
- reverse audio wave stream
- sign library with strong name. Audio library can be added to GAC
What' s new in version 2015. 0?
New classes and methods were added:
- PcmReader is wrapper around IAudioReader for reads and uncompress to PCM (Pulse-code modulation) audio data from the stream.
- CompressionManager. GenerateTone method generates tone with specified ToneType (Sine, Square, Sawtooth, Triangle)
What is new in official Alvas.Audio 2015.0 software version? - PcmReader is wrapper around IAudioReader for reads and uncompress to PCM (Pulse-code modulation) audio data from the stream. CompressionManager.GenerateTone method generates tone with specified ToneType (Sine, Square, Sawtooth, Triangle). What is expected in the future? Newly-made Alvas.Audio 2015.1 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 2015.2 release build. You may download Alvas.Audio.zip directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:01:03. Just write the reviews of the Alvas.Audio. Buy Alvas.Audio safely through the one software industry's premier registration commerce providers. System requirements are .Net framework 2.0 or later. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and Alvas.Audio found to be clean. No guide or Alvas.Audio tutorial available. The following languages are supported by Alvas.Audio: English.