Amelix FCP distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
License for use and distribution
1. All copyrights to Amelix FCP are exclusively owned by the author - Eugene Kireev.
2. Anyone may use the trial version of the software for testing purposes only.
3. The Amelix FCP trial-run version may be freely distributed, provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or without written permission from the copyright holder.
4. The Amelix FCP licensed version may not be distributed without written permission of the copyright holder.
5. Amelix FCP IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
6. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the trial or licensed software, or any subset of it, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Eugene Kireev.
7. The terms of this license are subjects of changes in future versions of Amelix FCP.
8. Installing and using Amelix FCP signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
9. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove Amelix FCP files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
10. With the registered version, you cannot distribute registration number or any other information, able to turn the trial version of the Amelix FCP into the registered one without written permission of the copyright holder.
Thank you for your interest in Amelix FCP.