AnnotatedLinks distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
This is a legal agreement between you ("Licensee") and FileJockey Software ("Licenser"). Licenser owns all worldwide rights, title, copyright and other interests in and to the computer program identified as AnnotatedLinks 2.2 ("Software"). By using the Software, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms:
1. Licenser grants to Licensee the non-exclusive and non-assignable right to use Software for 15 days-of-use without paying a fee to Licenser. After 15 days-of-use, Licensee may continue this right by paying $9.99 to Licenser (or $5 for an upgrade after paying the initial license fee).
2. Licensee may distribute copies of Software and related files to others provided Licensee informs the recipients that Software is subject to a license agreement and that the fee you charge, if any, does not include the license fee.
3. Licenser hereby alerts Licensee that technical support is only available by e-mail and that Licenser reserves the right to deny further support to Licensee if the amount or frequency of support requests becomes excessive.
4. Licenser hereby alerts Licensee that Software and accompanying documentation are provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind. Licensee assumes all risks involving use of Software and its results and performance.
5. Licensee hereby acknowledges that Licenser bears no responsibility or liability that may arise or result from Licensee's use of Software. Licensee hereby waives and releases Licenser from any and all claims for damages, losses and costs therefrom. In no event shall Licenser's liability for any damages ever exceed the price paid for license and registration, regardless of the form of the claim.
6. Licensee hereby agrees not to reverse compile, modify, translate, or disassemble Software in whole or in part.
7. Software is a commercial computer software product. As such, government end-users can only use or acquire Software with restricted rights. For example, they do not acquire ownership of Software.
8. This license agreement shall be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of California. If any provisions of this agreement are found to be invalid or unenforceable by the operation of the law, then invalidity or unenforceability of such provision(s) shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the other provisions of this agreement. Any dispute arising from this agreement shall be submitted to California courts located in Beverly Hills, and Licensee hereby submits to the jurisdiction of such courts.