AntHill (Pocket PC) distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
Shareware license agreement
AntHill is a shareware, that means:
* writen by "BallShooter Games" : www.ballshooter.com
* The type of license you are granted is a single pocket computer
USAGE license. This means that the user purchases ONE license
to USE games from pack on ONE pocket computer. If you
want to purchase some other kinds of licenses please inform us
* This is unregistered version. Registration of our product will
allow you to eliminate the all shareware limitation. Once
registered you will be able to receive all future versions
of these games free in charge. The cost of
registration is only $9.95
* AntHill is unregistered version, may be freely distributed.
No any person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of
AntHill without written permission from the copyright holder.
* To register this product, please read help file.
* AntHill IS DISTRIBUTED "AS-IS". NO WARRANTY OF
ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR
OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA
LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF
LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
* You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify,
decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the
licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as
provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result
in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result
in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
* By installing and using AntHill you accept the terms set
forth in this agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of the
agreement, please remove AntHill files from your storage
devices and cease to use the product.
Thank you for use of our product.
(c) 2003, BallShooter Games. All rights reserved.
AntHill is unregistered version, may be freely distributed. No any person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of AntHill without written permission from the copyright holder.