ApexSQL Audit 2016.03
ApexSQL Audit 2016.03 SQL Auditing And Compliance...
ApexSQL Audit 2016.03 tracks permission, login and credential changes
Create end-user reports to document the activities on your SQL Server and meet compliance requirements
Using ApexSQL Audit [apexsqlaudit2016.03.exe] you can manage auditing of multiple remote SQL Servers from a central location, detect any tampering with your audited data and find out the SQL statements that have been executed on your SQL Server (including SELECTs) and identify who has performed the event
ApexSQL Audit - 10.74MB is a perfect tool to find out exactly when and how an accident occurred as well as details on who was involved
Here are some key features of ApexSQL Audit 2016.03:
- Before and after auditing
- Capture auditing information in real-time with minimal performance overhead
- Add/ remove the audited SQL Server instances via the ApexSQL Audit GUI console
- Store the captured information from multiple audited SQL Server instances in a single tamper evident database
- Find out the name of the login, computer, and application used as well as the time when the activity occurred
- View the SQL statement that was executed
- ApexSQL Audit fully supports Windows 10 and Windows Server 2012
- ApexSQL Audit allows users to meet following compliance standards: HIPAA, PCI, SOX, FERPA, FISMA, GLBA, Title 21 Code of Federal Regulations Part 11. . .
What is new in official ApexSQL Audit 2016.03 software version? - Minor fix release. What is expected in the future? Newly-made ApexSQL Audit 2016.4 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 2016.5 release build. You may download apexsqlaudit.exe directly, estimated download time by ADSL or EDGE [~1.8 Mbit/s] is 0:00:48. Just write the reviews of the ApexSQL Audit. Buy ApexSQL Audit safely through the one software industry's premier registration commerce providers. System requirements are Microsoft SQL Server 2016, 2014, 2012, 2008, 2005; .Net Framework 4.5; Windows Vista/Server 2008 or above. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and ApexSQL Audit found to be clean. No guide or ApexSQL Audit tutorial available. The following languages are supported by ApexSQL Audit: English.